Fuso Canter 4x2 Range
Easy to drive and maintain, the Canter 4x2 has a model to suit almost any business application. With class leading tare weight, front and rear disc brakes and a choice of manual or Fuso’s dual-clutch Duonic AMT, it has everything you need to get the job done.
Class Leading Features
- Class leading tare weight allowing for bigger payloads (at a given GVM).
- Class leading 30,000km service intervals reducing maintenance costs.
- Class leading cross-cab access due to conveniently located dash-mounted gear stick.
- Exclusive brake priority system overrides the accelerator.
Technology and Performance
- EEV rated engine is cleaner than Euro 5 and produces less smoke and lower PM and CO2.
- Piezo Fuel Injection system efficiently improves fuel economy and reduces pollutants.
- Variable geometry turbo with electronic feedback control improves torque delivery.
- 12 volt electrical system allows seamless integration of accessories (no voltage reducer required).
Safety and Comfort
- Dual air bags (driver and far passenger).
- ECE-R29 cab strength approved cab with side impact beams.
- Suspended driver seat with left hand folding arm rest, lumber support and weight adjustment (on wide cab models only).
- Multimedia SAT/NAV unit with Bluetooth and 3 years map upgrades. Can support up to 3 reversing cameras.
Search the Fuso Range
|Series||Category||Model||GVM||GCM||Max Power (KW/RPM)||Max Torque (NM/RPM)||Spec Sheet|
|4x2 Range||Fuso Canter||413 City Cab||3510||7000||96kW||300Nm|
|4x2 Range||Fuso Canter||515 City Cab||4500||8000||110kW||370Nm|
|4x2 Range||Fuso Canter||515 Wide Cab||4500||8000||110kW||370Nm|
|4x2 Range||Fuso Canter||615 Wide Cab||6000||9000||110kW||370Nm|
|4x2 Range||Fuso Canter||815 Wide Cab||7500||11000||110kW||370Nm|
|4x2 Range||Fuso Canter||918 Wide Cab||8550||11700||129kW||430Nm|
|4x2 Range||Fuso Canter||515 Superlow Cab||4500||8000||110kW||370Nm|